Monday, September 21, 2015

During Bikes, Blues and BBQ - 2015.


Bikes, Blues and BBQ - 2015








I will be taking photos along Hwy. 62 approximately 7 miles west of Eureka Springs, Arkansas during Bikes, Blues, and BBQ on Wednesday and Thursday, September 23rd and 24th from 10 am to 4 pm.

Friday, September 25th I will be shooting photos at "2 Wheels on the Pig Trail" which is on Hwy. 23 about 4.5 miles south.  There will be a bevy of bikini-clad babes washing motorcycles on Friday.  Also Bands, BBQ, Beer. and Babes in Bikinis. 

Saturday and Sunday, September  26th and 27th I will be back out on Hwy. 62 about 7 miles west of town from about 10 am to 4 pm.

I hope to see you all.

Joe

PS Please put some space between you and the bike in front of you if you would like me to take your picture.  That way I'll get plenty of good pictures of you as you ride by.


Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment