Thursday, September 18, 2014


I will be taking photographs during Bikes, Blues and BBQ 2014.  I will shoot photos of every biker riding by and then will post them online for you to purchase prints and other items with your images on them,

I will be set up on Friday, Sept 26... about 3.5 - 4 miles south of Eureka Springs on Highway 23 south at "2 wheels on the Pig Trail". They will be selling BBQ and cold beer all day.

Saturday and Sunday I will be set up and shooting pictures along HWy 62 west of Eureka Springs, AR about 7-8 miles west of Eureka Springs. The time 10am to 4pm 27, 28 2014

If you are interested in buying shots please ride by more than once to make sure I get good shots of you. Also honk before you get to me as a signal and I will take as many shots as I can as you pass by.

Call me if you have any questions 479-531-6129.













 
 




 
















No comments:

Post a Comment